Cup type respirator KN95 grade (FFP2 equivalent) Masks with 95% filtration efficiency. Sold in packs of 10
KN95 / FFP2 Mask PK10
Since the outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that caused coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), the use of face masks has become wide spread in China and many other Asian countries such as South Korea and Japan. Many large provinces and municipalities in China have began to enforce compulsory face mask policies in public areas.
Wearing a Face Mask can protect against infectious air-born water droplets that have been expelled from someone coughing or sneezing. Not only can the Face Masks protect you, but also others. In the unfortunate event that you become sick, wearing a Face Mask can stop you infecting others by trapping and containing coughs and sneezes immediately in the face mask.
Its also important to ensure the face mask is worn correctly to provide effective protection.
Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
- Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Face Mask with Ties: Bring the mask to your nose level and place the ties over the crown of your head and secure with a bow.
- Face Mask with Bands: Hold the mask in your hand with the nosepiece or top of the mask at fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below hands. Bring the mask to your nose level and pull the top strap over your head so that it rests over the crown of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head so that it rests at the nape of your neck.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- If using a face mask with ties: Then take the bottom ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the nape of your neck.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.